This was the top-of-the-line model. It featured (in addition to, or in place of, items on the base Club Wagon), a padded instrument panel, all-vinyl pleated upholstery, a deluxe steering wheel, padded sun visors, a bright left-hand outside mirror, bright-finished bumpers, body side moldings and hubcaps, and a spare tire cover.
- Includes all Station Bus, Club Wagon equipment with these variations . . .
- Falcon 170 Special Six Engine (101 hp.)
- Blue Full-Length Vinyl-Coated Rubber Floor Mat
- Padded Instrument Panel and Cushioned Sun Visors
- Bright Left-Hand Outside Rearview Mirror
- Bright-Finish Bumpers
- Bright Body Side Moldings with Anodized Aluminum Insert
- Bright Hub Caps
- Spare Tire Cover
|Model||Body Code||Units Sold||Weight lbs.||Price|
|Falcon 12-window Station Bus||89B (E11)||9,249||2,712||$2,318|
|Falcon 12-window Club Wagon||89C (E12)||4,729||2,770||$2,467|
|Falcon 12-window Custom Club Wagon||89C (E13)||2,687||2,796||$2,673|
The above production information has been obtained from various sources and cross-checked when possible. Although it is thought to be reliable, a person considering a Falcon based on its rarity should conduct his or her own research.