Falcon Deluxe Club Wagon in Viking Blue
Falcon Deluxe Club Wagon in Viking Blue. Here’s versatility galore. Room for a mob or a mountain of gear. And economical to boot. Deluxe Club Wagon $2673 * Club Wagon $2436 * Station Bus $2287 *
Here’s a totally different breed of Falcon! It’s a wagon with almost triple the cargo space of a compact wagon and over three feet shorter than a regular station wagon. A wagon whose spirit is pure Falcon and whose ride is refreshing and fun. A wagon with room for an army of small fry, a platoon of sportsmen or a garageful of gear.
Three models are offered: the Station Bus, the Club Wagon and the Deluxe Club Wagon. Their savings are typically Falcon, and their capacity and usability are king-sized. These babies know how to tote in a big way. They’re plenty peppy, too (101-hp Six standard on the Deluxe, 85-hp Six on others). And even the ladies find them simple and fun to whisk in and out of traffic.
With optional rear seats, any of these three models carries eight adults with room to spare. Remove the rear seats (it’s easily done) and you’ve sleeping quarters for four or 204 cu. ft. for cargo. Needless to say, these are mighty popular vehicles with outdoorsmen. In fact, a camper conversion unit** is available from your Ford Dealer to convert these Falcons into handy home-away-from-home.
DELUXE CLUB WAGON
Deluxe in every way from its standard 101-hp Falcon 170 Special Six engine to pleated all-vinyl upholstery, from padded instrument panel to the two optional 3-passenger seats in back. Here is a wagon unmatched in its field for versatility and value!
Includes all Station Bus, Club Wagon equipment with these variations
- Blue All-Vinyl Pleated Upholstery and Interior Trim
- Viking Blue Exterior Color only
- White Deluxe Steering Wheel with Chrome Horn Ring
- Blue Full-Length Floor Mat
- Padded Instrument Panel and Sun Visors
- Bright Left-Hand Outside Mirror
- Bright-Finish Bumpers
- Bright Body Side Moldings with Anodized Aluminum Insert
- Bright Hub Caps
- Spare Tire Cover
STANDARD EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Deluxe Club Wagon: 101-hp 170 Special Six Engine
- 3-Speed Synchro-Smooth Manual Transmission
- Electric Windshield Wipers
- Windshield Washer
- Arm Rests
- Auxiliary Side Step
- 2 Horns, 2 Dome Lights
- Outside Mirror
- Padded Instrument Panel and Dual Sun Visors
- Deluxe White Steering Wheel with Chrome Horn Ring
- Cigarette Lighter
- All-Vinyl Upholstery
- Galvanized Main Underbody Members
- Full-Flow Oil Filter (6,000-mile oil change)
- Turn Signals
- For Station Bus and Club Wagon Standard Equipment see your Ford Dealer
- Removable Rear Seats
- Auxiliary Retractable Step
- Camper Conversion
Over-ail Length – 168.3″
Width – 75.0″
Height – 76.9″
Wheelbase – 90.0″
Curb Weight (approx.) – 2830 lb.
Fuel Capacity -14 gal.
Cargo Volume – 204 cu. ft.
Deluxe Club Wagon: Viking Blue; Station Bus and Club Wagon: Raven Black, Corinthian White, Rangoon Red, Glacier Blue, Academy Blue, Caribbean Turquoise, Holly Green, Sandshell Beige, Driftwood.
Back doors open up entire rear end for easy loading. Double side doors swing wide. Auxiliary step is retractable. Each rear seat** holds three in comfort.
* Heater is installed during production unless otherwise specified. If deleted, an appropriate price reduction is made
** Optional at extra cost
|Model||Body Code||Units Sold||Weight lbs.||Price|
|Falcon 12-window Station Bus||89B (E110)||$2,287|
|Falcon 12-window Club Wagon||89B (E120)||18,153||$2,436|
|Falcon 12-window Deluxe Club Wagon||89D (E130)||$2,673|
The above production information has been obtained from various sources and cross-checked when possible. Although it is thought to be reliable, a person considering a Falcon based on its rarity should conduct his or her own research.